1.5 mm + polyester fleece
1.8 mm + polyester fleece
Standard roll lengths:
20 m for thickness 1.5 mm
15 m for thickness 1.8 mm
Light grey F 91- Dark grey F94 - Verdigris green F41 - Red F12 - White/Cool Roof F01 - Black FX9
*Prices will vary depending on the choice of colour
Fire Testing Requirements For Fitting Exposed Roofs On A Building.
About The Rules For Fire Ratings Of Roof Membranes In Europe:
Airborne fire tests of roof membranes for rating in Europe are carried out according to the test methods prEN*)1187. This is divided into four parts:
- prEN1187 part 1, known as the German fire test
- prEN1187 part 2, known as the Nordic fire test
- prEN1187 part 3, known as the French fire test
- prEN1187 part 4, known as the British fire test
*) prEN, where 'pr' means 'Preliminary', E-European and N-Norm.
Alternatively, 'ENV' is also used, where 'V' stands for “Vornorm”.
It is up to the authorities of a country to decide which of the four parts/methods will be accepted. After satisfactory testing, the roof membrane can be classified in accordance with EN13501-5 for the applicable surface it was tested on and receives the classification:
- BROOF(t1) in accordance with EN13501-5 and ENV 1187 part 1,
- BROOF(t2) in accordance with EN13501-5 and ENV 1187 part 2,
- BROOF(t3) in accordance with EN13501-5 and ENV 1187 part 3, or
- BROOF(t4) in accordance with EN13501-5 and ENV 1187 part 4,
Contact Protan for an overview of all relevant fire classifications.
We have solutions for BROOF(t1),BROOF(t2), BROOF(t3) and BROOF(t4) classifications for most relevant surfaces.